Beaver Dam State Park - Park Rules
- Campsite Check-in starts: 2 p.m. / Check-out by: 11 a.m.
- Pets are welcome, but they must be kept on a leash of not more than six feet in length.
- Removing, disturbing or damaging any historic structure, artifact, rock, plant life, fossil or other feature is prohibited. State and federal laws protect this area and its resources.
- Pack it in, pack it out; there is no trash disposal in the park.
- The use of drones or any remote controlled aircraft is not allowed. Visit B4UFLY for more info.
- View Chapter 407 of the Nevada Administrative Code for Nevada State Parks Regulations.