Spooner Lake & Backcountry - Park Rules
- There is a 20 mph speed limit for bicycles in the park.
- Only motorized vehicles displaying official agency designations or a State Parks motorized vehicle permit are allowed in the backcountry.
- Trash is not collected in the backcountry. Please pack out all trash.
- Do not walk on groomed cross-country ski tracks.
- Do your part, keep Tahoe Bears Wild.
- Removing, disturbing or damaging any historic structure, artifact, rock, plant life, fossil or other feature is prohibited. State and federal laws protect this area and its resources.
- Pets are welcome, but they must be kept on a leash of not more than six feet in length.
- The use of drones or any remote controlled aircraft is not allowed. Visit B4UFLY for more info.
- View Chapter 407 of the Nevada Administrative Code for Nevada State Parks Regulations.