Spring Valley State Park - Park Rules
- Campsite Check-in starts: 2 p.m. / Check-out by: 11 a.m.
- Only off-Highway Vehicles that are registered with a state DMV and are insured to operate on a roadway are allowed to operate within the Horsetheif Gulch and Ranch campgrounds. Non-registered off-highway vehicles may operate outside of the campgrounds.
- Camping is allowed only in designated areas. Saving or reserving campsites is prohibited, even if pre-paid.
- Fires are permitted only in the fire rings and grills provided. Collection of fire wood within the park is prohibited.
- Removing, disturbing or damaging any historic structure, artifact, rock, plant life, fossil or other feature is prohibited. State and federal laws protect this area and its resources.
- Pets are welcome, but they must be kept on a leash of not more than six feet in length.
- The use of drones or any remote controlled aircraft is not allowed. Visit B4UFLY for more info.
- Quiet hours in the park are from 10 p.m. - 7 a.m.
- View Chapter 407 of the Nevada Administrative Code for Nevada State Parks Regulations.