The Nevada Division of State Parks plans, develops and maintains a system of 24 parks and recreation areas for the use and enjoyment of more than 3.3 million visitors a year. Read more...
- Spring hikes at Fort Churchill State Historic Park
- 19th Annual Easter egg hunt at Lahontan State Recreation Area on Saturday, April 19
- April events at the Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort State Historic Park
- April Events at Valley of Fire State Park
- The State Recreation Trails Program is holding a meeting for applicants to present their projects for funding , April 3-4 in Las Vegas.
- Notice of March 31 public hearing for Nevada State Parks amended regulations
- 1st Annual Dutch oven cook-off at the Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort State Historic Park on Saturday, March 22
- March Events at Valley of Fire State Park
- March Events at the Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort State Historic Park
- 23rd Annual World Atlatl Contest and endurance challenge at Valley of Fire State Park, March 14 through 16